Paleo Korean Burgers
A burger without an egg on it? Come on. I'm not an amateur. This suped up burger brings together spicy Korean flavors and a creamy egg yolk on a bed of roasted cauliflower rice (learn how to make that here) and grilled shishito peppers (learn how to make those here). You won't miss the bun.
Paleo and Gluten-Free
20 minutes; Serves 4-6
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 T coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
- 1T sesame oil
- 1 T fresh ginger, chopped finely
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 2 green onions, chopped finely
- Optional: 1 T honey for sweetness
- Fried eggs
- Miso mayo: 3 T mayo + 1 T miso paste + a bit of sriracha to taste (make your own sriracha and mayo for full paleo compliance)
Thoughts, ideas and other uses:
- Miso isn't always considered paleo. It's made with soy, yet it's fermented so it depends on who you ask. I like it, so I use it.
- This burger would also be great on top of a salad or maybe some other Korean pickled veggies.